I never dreamed I would go overdue- or plan at all for it for that matter. For the last month I was just so sure everynight could be the night. I had a dr. appointment yesterday and there is reason for why I kept feeling that. I am dilated to a 4 and can be stretched to a 6, I am soft and effaced and baby's head is at 0 station. My body has been in labor for the last month. Just not hard enough yet to get him out. I am for sure a day overdue now but going through records and talking with the dr. it is more likely my due date was the 8th and I am now 5 days over. I am set to be induced on Monday morning for sure this time, if it comes to that. The dr. said several times he didn't think it would come to that so we shall see. So far this little guy seems like he is perfectly content to stay put.
On another note we are pretty sure we have a name... we think anyway. Yeah! This whole pregnancy has been such a struggle for us on agreeing on something and Joel was reading through the Bible last week and found a name that I like too so stay tuned for that after his birth. We don't want to say it quite yet just because we aren't 100%.
I am off to mop on all 4's anything to get this going! :-)
4 comments:
Ooh! I can't wait to hear it!!
So, I will have a new roly-poly, dark-haired, dearly-loved-by-two-doting-big-sisters, and NAMED nephew by Monday morning, then? So... my Monday evening, I guess. I demand to be kept in the know!!
Love you guys. Can't wait to see photos of you, little boy! :)
Really Hannah....you are trying way too hard with all this sledding, mopping, stripping membranes, acupuncture, eating spicy foods, etc.
Let go and just relax ~ God is in control!
Psalm 46:10 = )
Lifting you and yours up in prayer ~ Aunt Deb
He's letting you know who is in charge! He'll come in his own good time!
Blessings and huts to all of you!
I COMPLETELY AGREE with Aunt Deb!!
Post a Comment