Sunday, January 17, 2010

some photos

My sweet little man on our way home. The spots on his face aren't that red. I don't know why they show up so badly in the pictures.
Love the position of his hand
He looks like Emmy soo much here!

Such a sweetheart



Joel and his "lil buddy" (as he calls him) sleeping together





some awake time






The girls meeting him




The love him and jumped up and down when they saw him. Abby kept saying that he is cuter than her.








Emily thinks he is a toy! She asked me if there was another baby in my tummy when I told her that Kenan came out.







getting weighed









He is such a honey!







Daddy's first time holding him and he was just so content staring up at daddy.






Joel and his son

Holding him for the first time








Little Kenan had a knot in his cord and his cord was also wrapped around his neck 2 times. The dr. said that this is why c-sections occur. We were so blessed!


I'll write the birth story later. Now I am off to bed with my baby!







1 comment:

Leah said...

Jonah is going to be SO JEALOUS that Joel calls him "little buddy". Haha. And we thought he was jealous of the girls!!!