Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Items

My husband is a knitter-- who knew! He actually has a knitting Jenny and since he hates to be idle he sits and works on these while watching t.v. in the evening. The girls love them.


I made Abby a nursing cover today so here she is gazing at her baby
She is such a precious, precious little girl. I love how motherly she already is. It is just engraved in her. She will be so good with her little brother. I can already foresee everytime I sit to nurse the baby she will be grabbing her doll and nursing right along with. Precious moments!


Lastnight while driving we smelled campfire smoke and Emily says, "I love that mell, it mells like Jesus." It was too cute. I don't know what would make her identify that smell with Jesus but it did. It is nice to see that she thinks of him and integrates him into her life.