Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Emily

Emily is at such a fun age now. She says "Abba" for Abby and gets so excited whenever she gets near. I love how much those two love eachother. It just delights Joel and I. Having two is so much fun. She also crawls everywhere super fast and would love to just propel down the steps if I would let her. She has a big fascination with it. She is always smiling but also does demand what she wants. She literally yells at us. She is trying to mimic words now. We tell her to say something and she mouths it. It is adorable. She shakes her head no and can pull herself up on things. This is just such a fun age. I am enjoying it immensely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a dolly!!!
I can't believe how much she's growing, that she calls Abby by name and everything!! Oh... I want an Emmy cuddle right now :(