For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Fever
I feel so bad. Yesterday morning we had to do our paper route and Abby lately has been really hard when we go do it. She fusses off and on the whole time. Yesterday was no exception, 5 minutes after leaving our house she starts crying and saying she wants to go home. She cried for a whole hour and I even spanked her. We kept telling her to be quiet and threatning her. We got home and she didn't want to eat so we just put her to bed. She woke up with a 101 temp. I felt soo guilty. We kept asking her if something hurt and she said no. After her nap she told us her head hurt. Her temp got up to 102.6 and then dropped down into the 99's where it stayed all night and now today it is still just lowgrade. Nothing else is wrong so we can't figure out what is going on. I know unexplained fevers aren't good. We haven't even taken her anywhere in over a week so I know it isn't something she picked up. I am just praying a rash comes because rash illnesses take 10-28 days to incubate in your system before making you sick. I just want the fever explained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How is Abby? Been thinking about you guys a lot. I hope that everything is okay.
Post a Comment