Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hair Date

Last Sunday we went to Seth and Liz's house for a hair/play date. I did hair-- Joel and his brother visited and the cousins played. Unfortunately I think we gave them all the stomach flu. That stuff is nasty. I always thought I errored on the side of caution by staying away from anyone who threw up for a week but now my point is validated. Liz knew we had been sick but thought we would be fine as Abby had it on Tuesday night and Emily and I on Wed. night. Joel had just recently had it on Friday but he stayed away from the kids. So anyway-- I really won't go by someone who has been puking for at least a week because that nasty stuff is still contagious. I don't know how they ever get it out of schools and daycares. Yuck--

This is Emily with Kayley-- Kayley is 2 months younger than Abby.
Here is Abby and Emma. Abby just adores Emma and follows her around everywhere. Emma always treats Abby so good and we really appreciate her. She is a sweet neice.

No comments: