For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Tub time
The girls had a bath tonight. One of thier favorite things to do. It was cute to watch them interact.
HAHAHAHA! "Porn" as the video is ending! That was great. Emily seriously is Maida! They sound a like and act a like. I can't beleive it! Soooo cute! We have to get these girls together.
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA! "Porn" as the video is ending! That was great. Emily seriously is Maida! They sound a like and act a like. I can't beleive it! Soooo cute! We have to get these girls together.
I know-- I always think they seem so much alike too. I would love to get them together.
I agree with Kara-- the little "porn" shout at the end pretty much made me laugh outloud!
And when Emily started crying, I'm pretty sure it's because Abby had just bitten her finger!!!
I love them.... I miss them!!
Post a Comment