For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
fever update
Abby ended up getting another fever Sunday aft. that lasted all night. She hasn't had one since. I am wondering if it couldn't be teething. She has never ran that high of one with teeth before but 1 point of one molar broke through. I have heard two year molars are the worst and she had a hard time with all her teeth so maybe these are just going to be way worse. 15 more points to go--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment