This past weekend the girls and I went to Milaca to visit my grandparents. We also saw cousins and aunts and uncles. Abby didn't want to leave to come home- she had so much fun. I on the other hand was ready to get some sleep. Neither of the girls slept good and being away without Joel's help is always draining. It was really nice to see family though and not sit home alone all weekend while Joel worked.
Great Grandpa Seger and Emily

My cousin Brienne with Abby

The 4 great grandchildren on my mom's side- Emily, Abby, Lucas, Andrew

Abby and Lucas really hit it off and had a blast playing together. They are 4 months apart and Andrew and Emily are 2 months apart.
3 comments:
How gorgeous are my little nieces!
Abby and Brienne have the same colour hair.
I'm glad you went and had that visit! G&G are headed out West soon, huh?
Can you believe that you are going to have 2 birthday parties to plan soon! I can't believe Abby will be 3! She is such a pretty little girl! And Emily, what a cutie! Visiting out of town family is so much fun but it is always nice to get home and sleep in your own bed:)
Thanks Jess- I can't believe how fast they are getting big. 3 just seems so old. So does 1.
Post a Comment