Friday, February 1, 2008

More Sickness

I hate how just when you think you are done the bug rears its ugly head again. Poor Joel has been in the bathroom all night. I had it the night after Abby. I don't know if Emily has had it yet or not. She was really crabby and not wanting to eat and had some mild diarrea for a couple days but she also got in two teeth so it is hard to tell. I just sure hope she doesn't get this. Two of the kids from playdate got it. They each had a much easier time with it then Abby did though. I don't know why she gets sick so often and so hard. We were going to go and spend the day tomorrow with her cousins but now we aren't. She is going to be really bummed. I am going to have to think of something fun to do. Hopefully we can get over this soon and not have anything else for a long, long time.

No comments: