Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dr. Appt

I had another dr. appt today. I had a headache on Thursday night and I actually lost vision in my eye for 20 min. It was really scary. She is really concerned about that so I am having a catscan done on my head this week yet. I don't want to have so much radiation so I would prefer an MRI so she is going to talk to the radiologist in the a.m. and then call me and let me know.
I brought Emily with me because she has had a cough for weeks. I wanted the dr. to listen to her. Poor little Emily. She has bronchitis. The other night she was coughing so much that she threw up a whole bunch of mucus. She is just such a trooper.
Not much else is going on. I am trying to not watch the election coverage and spend time praying instead. With God all things are possible and we can still win this thing!

No comments: