Monday, November 10, 2008

Faithful

I started out my work week this week with only 20.00 to buy gas and groceries to get us through this week. God knew that- and he sure delivered. I was closer 1 on Friday night and made 120.00 and Saturday night I was closer 2 and made 119.00. We were able to buy gas and groceries and pay for our gas from last week that had to go on a credit card. Each month I keep not knowing how to pay the bills and yet they keep getting paid. God is faithful! We just are truly relying on him. We sold our Impala and bought a older lexus sedan for half the cost. We also believe we have our truck sold. We are just going to try to get by on the Lexus and Joel's old junker for awhile. Eventually when a good deal comes up and we have the cash we would like a van. We will have to get one before we have baby #3. The lexus is smaller than our Impala and we can't fit 3 carseats in the back.
As far as my medical stuff goes I had an MRI lastweek and am just waiting on the results. I am still extremely light headed constantly. I am praying nothing shows up and if that is the case I am going to a naturopath. All these medical bills are sure adding up but I know with God all things will work out. I just keep trusting!

No comments: