Wednesday, November 5, 2008

emotions

I can't help but feel down today. As I watch the t.v. and hear about how this election is so historical as a black man has won the presidency, all I can think of is how wrong they are. It isn't historical for that reason- it is historical in the fact that we, the American people, have been led so far from God that we would vote for the most liberal man in the senate. Our values have gone so far down the toilet that we no longer use them in our voting and in who we elect. I am really just sitting here in disbelief. Where were the Christians? People who were supposed to be voting to uphold God's standards. Did they vote their values? Did they listen to God? It is a very sad day in U.S. history. Our founding fathers were Christian men. Men who wanted the constitution to uphold what is right and good. I am sure they are turning in their graves over the man who is going to be our next president. I believe there are going to be some wicked things happening to the U.S. now. God's favor has been removed from us because his people have decided that we no longer want it. Have mercy on us Oh God!
Here is a letter written to portray what a Christian will be writing in 2012- only 4 years from now. It is scary how easily this could happen with a Obama presidency and a democratic majority. Life is going to change alright- I hope you are ready!
http://focusfamaction.edgeboss.net/download/focusfamaction/pdfs/10-22-08_2012letter.pdf

3 comments:

Sara said...

God is still with those who believe. If you look at the percentages in the states they were pretty half and half. McCain just didn't get the electoral votes he needed. So Christians are still out there! If you need some encouragement, read something I put on my blog today. :)

AK Angel said...

Greetings from the Last Frontier ~ important things first, I shall be praying for your 'headaches' and MRI... as for the election, I served this country for over 23yrs, I believed I lived in the best country until last night; I am now seeking somewhere else to reside on this earth... I've been told to 'not take this all so serious because there's nothing I can do about' ~ well, maybe, maybe not, but I can do something about myself... right now I cannot even tolerate watching any news and just seeing 'it' everywhere is too much... I have 'many' unanswered questions abt him but the most unsettling one is 'why was his birth certificate sealed' a few wks back by the Gov. of Hawaii... that would be the same wkend he was there seeing his grandma... if you're running for the highest office in this country, you don't seal your b.cert, unless there is something to 'hide'...
so I'm busy sewing my stuff for my craft shows and hold my head high as a Christian woman ~ and 'our' God reigns... sending angel hugs, J.Douglass

Kathryn said...

I agree with Sara, look how close the race was in the popular vote. Good christian people with their heads screwed on right are still out there! Dont lose hope, there is a reason beyond our understanding why this happened.