For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Monday, November 3, 2008
last chance
Tomorrow is soo important to our country, to our families, to human life. Remember, if you endorse Obama and what he stands for you are helping kill innocent human life with our tax money. I believe you will be held accountable!
Hannah, I agree wholeheartedly with you, and I, as well as most of the people I know are praying, that Obama won't be elected, BUT, if he is, we need to really be on our knees before our Lord, that He will protect our country.
Thank you for posting this. Check out my site and see what I've posted over the last week.
2 comments:
Hannah,
I agree wholeheartedly with you, and I, as well as most of the people I know are praying, that Obama won't be elected, BUT, if he is, we need to really be on our knees before our Lord, that He will protect our country.
Thank you for posting this. Check out my site and see what I've posted over the last week.
I did an absentee ballot about a month ago. I did NOT vote Obama. I pray he doesnt win tomorrow.
Post a Comment