Friday, November 7, 2008

Help I'm surrounded

I forgot that I haven't posted about this exciting news yet. My brother and his wife, Josh and Paula, are expecting thier first baby on May 13th (Abby's B.day). We are so happy for them and can't wait to welcome the new little one. I am excited for a number of reasons. I love babies so it is just another one to cuddle. They will finally know what we are talking about since they will be parents. You know how it is, before you have kids you look at people and wonder what the big deal is and why they are screwing thier kids up so bad. Now they will know and understand :-) !! It will just be fun to have this shared connection and give us something more in common. My kids will finally have some cousins on my side of the family to play with. Abby is thrilled. She talks about them having a baby all the time. Of course, we can never get through the conversations without her asking me when I am going to get a baby in my tummy again. In due time Abby.
As for my blog title- Let's just put it this way. I have 9 new babies in my life and 12 pregnant friends/sister in law. So crazy. It tis the season!

No comments: