Friday, November 7, 2008

Winter Wonderland

We woke up this morning to snow outside. Abby was so thrilled. She went running to the window and said, "yeah- winter is finally here." We were out playing in it by 9 am.

This is Rocky's first time seeing snow and he loved it. He just kept prancing around in it and eating it.

Abby loved it too. She kept making snow angels.

Emily wasn't so sure what to think. She kept wanting her gloves off and then when I would take them off she would stick her hands in the snow and then cry that her hands were cold but she wouldn't let me put her gloves back on. I am hoping this year will be better for getting outside. Now that the kids are older they should enjoy it. I am ready to put my tree up now. I can't wait. Only 7 more weeks to Christmas.


1 comment:

Sara said...

WoW! We got absolutely nothing here!