For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
He he...poor Emily! I'm sure she'll love him when she see's him. Little boys love their moms so much Hannah!!! You will LOVE how much he adores you! :) Congrats again! P.S. You'll have to tell me your trick on how to get the opposite gender. ;)
I knew it!!! I am so excited for you guys! YAY!!!!! I can't wait to see your bump. CONGRATS! (Oh, and I have a "Once Upon A Child" by my house, so if you ever want to go look for some great, used, little boy things, come visit and we can go!!!!
Thanks Sara! I know-- I am so excited to have a mama's boy. At least while he is little! Joel has two daddy's girls so it is only right I get mine right?!
When we are in person sometime I will totally tell you my trick! I was reading up onto how to get the opposite and it really does work. That and God wanting me to have it I guess.
Kara-- I will probably take you up on that. I already went garage saleing yesterday and found some cute things but I still need blankets and a boy diaper bag. I have a neighbor giving me all her sleepers. I will probably need to find snow stuff and some of those kinds of things too. I was going to call you. I wanted to talk to you about this new business I am starting called Wildtree. I think I am going to try to hold a tasting in the cities and I want you to be able to come!
4 comments:
He he...poor Emily! I'm sure she'll love him when she see's him. Little boys love their moms so much Hannah!!! You will LOVE how much he adores you! :) Congrats again! P.S. You'll have to tell me your trick on how to get the opposite gender. ;)
I left all kinds of comments on facebook already so I haven't much to say here. Just, Yay!
(And again, Emily's response cracks me up!)
I knew it!!! I am so excited for you guys! YAY!!!!! I can't wait to see your bump. CONGRATS! (Oh, and I have a "Once Upon A Child" by my house, so if you ever want to go look for some great, used, little boy things, come visit and we can go!!!!
Thanks Sara! I know-- I am so excited to have a mama's boy. At least while he is little! Joel has two daddy's girls so it is only right I get mine right?!
When we are in person sometime I will totally tell you my trick! I was reading up onto how to get the opposite and it really does work. That and God wanting me to have it I guess.
Kara-- I will probably take you up on that. I already went garage saleing yesterday and found some cute things but I still need blankets and a boy diaper bag. I have a neighbor giving me all her sleepers. I will probably need to find snow stuff and some of those kinds of things too. I was going to call you. I wanted to talk to you about this new business I am starting called Wildtree. I think I am going to try to hold a tasting in the cities and I want you to be able to come!
Post a Comment