We went to my cousin Jackee's wedding yesterday. She had the reception at a beautiful clubhouse. My girls of course, couldn't wait for the dance. It was only 2 weeks ago they were the flower girls and enjoying their own dance. My camera wasn't working very well so I didn't get very good shots. I am hoping it isn't dying on me. It has been acting really goofy lately.
FYI: They had a really fun photo booth there that you could go in as much as you liked all night and take pictures. We got some fun family ones and some with Leah and we got an awesome one with my mom and her 4 daughters. We even crammed 14 people in there and got a cousin's one. Just a warning though, don't let
men boys go in there alone!
Here is Auntie Leah dancing with the girls. Leah was a bridesmaid.
Aunt Bree and Abby dancing
Emily dancing with the beautiful bride
Emily and Lucas and Abby dancing with the bride and groom
These guys loved to dance.
Emily kept spinning herself around and around in circles.
Abby was being a little crazy with Lucas. She kept running after him and trying to catch him and dance with him. Poor little boy-- he is already being chased!
1 comment:
I heard about the pictures some of the cousins took...the photo booth people will edit them out so thankfully I won't have full moons staring me in the face when I look through the pictures :) I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment