
Here is my 18 1/2 week baby bump. Thank goodness I didn't officially pop until after Caleb and Danie's wedding. My dress wouldn't have fit if I was as big as I am now. The day after the wedding my mom told me I looked bigger so thank goodness it waited that day. Our ultrasound is next Thursday and I am very excited to make sure everything is fine with the baby and see our first glimpses of this little person. I am feeling lots of little movements, especially during the night! :-)

2 comments:
Yup! There's a baby in there! :) Have fun with the ultrasound...I loved that! Just made everything seem more real!
Hannah! I am so excited for you. I can TOTALLY see the bump, now. You are a super-duper cute preggo momma. I can't wait to see you again! We should get together more often so I can watch that bump grow! :)
Post a Comment