Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures. I am sure I will be adding more as I get more from different people. They were just soo good.




The girls dancing
Uncle Caleb and his flower girlsAuntie Danie and her flower girls

Me with my little brother and sister
Auntie Danie dancing with her neices

A beautiful shot my cousin Sara took of Abby looking at the cake

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love the one of her looking at the cake!!!

Anonymous said...

I do too....my friend Terri said that one needs to be entered into some photo contest! :) If anyone sees one let Sara know!
What a fun day last Sat was....looking forward to next Sat now! Sounds like it will be much warmer! We may wish for that colder weather again!

Anonymous said...

I left a comment this morning but it didn't show up! Can't remember everything but the main thing was about that picture....my friend Terri told me that one needs to be entered into a contest somewhere!! So if anyone sees or hears about one let Sara know!! :)

Kathryn said...

The cake picture is fantastic! Defintitely needs to be framed. So precious. :)