
For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Fun
Joel worked 10's all last week and the week before we were at my parents away from him so when he had Friday off of this week we decided to take advantage of it and do something fun. It was 90+ degrees so we went to a man made swimming pond. It is lake water but chlorinated. The whole thing is very shallow and there were hundreds of people there. The girls had such a blast. I will always remember Emily's constant smile from this day. She was soo much fun. She loves to swim. There is a really fun park here that I used to come to as a little girl and of course, Joel had to be a big kid. :-) The girls were too tuckered out to even do anything. It was just too hot!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment