Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Recent Pictures

My girls ready to go swimming. They are always hugging eachother. It is too precious.
Emily was so tuckered out this is how I found her at nap time.
The girls going on a boat ride with Uncle Kyle, Auntie Maria and Grandpa and Grandma, and Daddy and Jonah. They caught their first fish.



Emily, Kaden and Abby looking at the fish in the live well.

Uncle Caleb, Auntie Danie, and the girls. Caleb bought the girls these dresses from South Korea. They look so sweet on them.




Abby loving on her Uncle Caleb. He leaves to go back on Fri. morning already.




Caleb and Danie giving the girls a car ride in a convertible.






My dad on his birthday getting sung to at a really good mexican restaurant.






The girls and Uncle Jonah and Auntie Leah with the famous donkey






Abby and Leah. We all biked for 6 miles to get to the restaurant. I was so proud of Abby.









My mom biking with Emily










My girls with my friends baby Gage










Abby and Gage














Me and Abby with Gage












Getting horse rides from Uncle Ron the morning after the wedding. I used to get these horse rides when I was little.

















1 comment:

Leah said...

Your baby is growing its hair already!!! God is sooo amazing...