For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Guess who we get to meet
Today we get to go and see our first glimpse of our little man or our little girl. I am so anxious to go and meet him/her. What a miracle it is that we can see this little person months before their due arrival. The whole baby process is just so amazing to me. How it can start as just a piece of Joel and I and turn into a precious, healthy, beautiful chunky baby is just beyond me. It truly is the most miraculous thing I have ever experienced and I feel honored to be doing it again. God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment