Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting to know you

The questions..
1. Showers or baths?
2. Do you have any crazy urges?
3. What is one thing we don't know about you?
4. Exercise..love it or hate it?
5. Do you think you have a good body image?
6. Flour or corn tortillas?
7. How do you celebrate Easter?
8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs?

1. For convience and speed I do showers most of the time but I love baths. Especially in late pregnancy.

2. I guess a crazy urge I have had lately is to give all our possessions away and move to a 3rd world country to do missions and make a difference in the world. If my husband was on board I would do it in a heartbeat.

3. This is probably TMI but I love sleeping in the buff. It is so freeing and you don't get caught up in your clothes all night long. I don't do it all the time though- Just when I feel like being a rebel. :-)

4. I hate it while I am doing it but love how I feel after

5. Nope

6. Flour

7. With family- we always go to church and thank God for his sacrifice, eat a big dinner, do an easter egg hunt, read the resurrection story to our children and spend time with family

8.Both

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Totally feel you on sleeping in the buff! More people should try it, I just worry about a fire.... :)

Hannah said...

Lol Kathryn-- I think about that sometimes too! :-)