Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wildtree Friday

Sorry this is coming to you soo late! I forgot about it as we are having such a blast down here. Busy days and late nights....


For this Wildtree meal I used these 3 ingredients. The jalepeno grapeseed oil, (it's awesome for adding some spice to your meals), the parmesan rice seasoning, and the wildberry dressing which I have talked about before. 1 cup rice
1 sausage of your choice, I used a turkey sausage kiebalsa
1/4 cup parmesan rice seasoning blend $8.50 serves 4- 3 times
1 Tbls. jalepeno grapeseed oil $12.oo


cook the rice, parmesan rice seasoning and jalepeno g.s. oil in 2 cups water for 20 min.
While this is cooking saute the kiebalsa in jalepeno g.s. oil just until heated through and a little crispy on the outside.
That's it-- it is super easy. I like to serve a salad on the side and of course I had to use my wildberry dressing to get a little sweet.... it was soo good.
I originally thought this was going to be a guest post- but I wasn't organized before we left to get that all taken care of so I will save that for another week.

http://www.wildtree.com/

No comments: