Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Someone is 3

Look who is 3!! I will never forget the first moment we met. It was love at first sight. I knew at that moment that I would do whatever it takes to protect you and make you feel safe. To give you a loving home environment and teach you about Jesus.

You are my special girl and I love you so much it hurts...

Your smile has always lit up your daddy and my life...and everyone who knows you loves you...



This picture just cracks me up so I had to include it. Yes, you were the michelin baby! :-)


Sweet Emily Faith-- You have always been wanted and have always been loved and will always be. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for giving me the gift of you. You are my little ray of sunshine and you rock my world. I can't wait for all the years I have with you and yet I don't want another minute to pass. I want to bottle you up and keep you forever just as you are. Just remember to love Jesus more than anything and follow wherever He leads. I pray this over your life because then you will know true happiness and find real contentment and peace.
I love you my Emmy girl!
~ Mommy






2 comments:

Deb said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Emily!!
You're getting sooo big = )
LOVE the photos ~ such a cutie pie!
Love ~ Aunt Deb

Leah said...

Oh my Em, I adore you!
And I love the michelin baby picture :)