Monday, April 12, 2010

Getting to know you

The questions..
1. What color do you wear the most?
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
4. I really need to start..........?
5. What was the first blog you ever read?
6. Do you collect anything?
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
8. Do you text/twitter while driving?

1. Probably green
2. Dream vacation-- I'm all about memory making and 10,000 will just go for bills and won't change much.
3.not that I know of??? Maybe checking my doors a couple times at night to make sure they are locked when I had already checked them and knew they were.
4.doing more to serve God and make a difference
5. My friend Beth's- the stamper story
6.No-- just kid's clothes lately it seems
7. 17 and it was to my hubby--- (I kissed boys when I was younger like 6 on the cheeks but it was innocent and can't really count as a kiss)
8. nope!

Join in the fun- go here to link up

1 comment:

Beth McC. said...

LOL I wrote a whole post on your number 3 answer! I check mine a million times, its honestly drives everyone crazy!!

Your blog is precious!