Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wildtree Wednesday

Yum....my wildtree supper



Herb marinated chicken, zesty lemon green beans, scampi roasted potatoes and my favorite wildberry salad dressing with strawberries this time.



The chicken is sooo easy and so yummy!

1 heaping tsp of herb grilling marinade, juice of one lemon, or lime, mixed with 3 Tbls. oil. I used garlic grapeseed oil

Marinade for 1/2 hour, grill and enjoy $7.00 for a 1.8 oz jar-- you'll get about 10 uses out of it.



The potatoes were grilled and then I just simply sprinkled our wonderful Scampi blend over the tops for flavor. Our scampi is our number one best seller and phenomenal- not only can you use it on shrimp but it tastes amazing on chicken, pasta, potatoes, eggs... everything.. 12.00 for a 4.5 oz jar. There are tons of recipes on http://www.wildtree.com/ for what you can do with it. It is an awesome product!



*I am not eating wheat or dairy right now for several reasons- so I love the flavor the wildtree products give my food so I don't feel like I am even missing anything.



The green beans were just tossed and cooked in zesty lemon grapeseed oil. Sooo good! $12.00



And, you all know about my wildberry dressing by now.... $10.00


By now I am sure you are wondering what you can do to get your hands on some of these products for free....You can host a party. It is grocery shopping for free. You get your friends together- have some great food that I provide, and have a blast. Wildtree treats their hosts very well and you won't be disappointed with the massive amount of food you get for free.



When you host a Wildtree Tasting Party, we will show you, your friends and family how to make cooking a quicker, easier and more healthful project for those who are short on time, and a fun, interesting adventure for those who wish to be more creative in the kitchen.

You receive 20% of all your party sales- (most parties average 500.00- so that is 100.00 in free product for you)- you also get half price items and a host gift from me.

Wildtree Hosts are a key ingredient in sharing our healthful products in all communities across the United States. We want to enrich your families’ lives with baskets full of free products and just can’t thank our hosts enough for sharing Wildtree with friends and family. The amount of your reward depends on you! By asking your friends to host as you have, you will receive additional items at 50% off, redeemable the night of your party.


Let me know if you would like to host a party and start receiving your free, healthy products.



2 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Hannah, I'm so proud of you for working SO hard on your Wildtree (along with everything else you do). You are an inspiration to me.

I do have a quick question about Wildtree... is Wildtree mostly spices and dressings that you use to cook with... not actually the food, itself? I don't usually use any spices (except for an occasional sprinkle of garlic or onion powder) which is kind of why I've been hesitant to purchase Wildtree products because I just have the idea in my head that Wildtree products are products that you use in cooking, mainly for flavor. Am I wrong? I think I'll go check out the website, too. That will probably answer my question! :)

Hannah said...

Thanks Kara--

That is a great question. Wildtree does have a lot of culinary blends- they are spices you add to food but they also make the meal-- for example- the alfredo it wouldn't be alfredo if all you had was the milk and butter- you need the culinary blend to make it be alfredo. Same with the garlic and herb, and the sundried tomato and mozzerela ect..... They do have ready made foods too. They have a meatloaf that you just add the meat. They have several skillet meal options, they have soups. Basically, rather than it being just a seasoning it is an ingredient to the meal.
You should go online and check out their website. They have recipes for each product you look at and you can see all the different things you can do with them and all the ways you can make meals. It is much more than just a spice! :-)
I hope that answers your question.