Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some Pictures

My sweet Kenan-- He does this with his lips a lot and I think it is so adorable! The Pearson Grandkids


It was virtually impossible to get a picture where they were all looking and smiling


You'll just have to choose out of one of these mom. Probably not this one though where the youngest Pearson child thought he had to get in too. Has to have attention you know!

They are all so incredibly precious!




Emily with her birthday cake



Playing with her birthday presents... she sure loves her hard animals.










Jonah auctioned off the pottery he had made. He made 81.00 just off our family. It was actually a lot of fun. There were some tense moments as several people wanted the same piece.

Emily swinging at the pinata that Auntie Danie made for her.









Thanks Auntie Danie-- We sure love you!!










Kenan all ready for Easter Sunday








He was tooooooo adorable!















My 3 precious kids on Easter Sunday. The girls



Great Grandpa Seger talking to a smiling Kenan








Joel holding Kenan and Maddison



Kenan talking to Grandma







Emily's amazing cake that Grandma Kopkie made for her. We all went 4 wheeling- the kids had so much fun--- even the big kids! :-)





Kenan and cousin Maddison- she is 2 1/2 months older but they are the same size






Abby and Maddison-- Abby is such a lover of children. She reminds me so much of myself when I was her age. I am sure people with babies cringed whenever I came around because I just wouldn't leave them alone. Now that I am a mom I am so amazed they were so nice to me. I would have told the little girl to go away and leave my baby alone. :-)




Me and my kids looking at the baby chicks






The girls with the Easter bunny at an Easter egg hunt we went to. First tractor ride with grandpa to go out and check cows.
sleeping in the bike trailer.
The girls dyeing Easter eggs- they had fun

I don't know how to take these from someone else and still make them big so it is really small but our whole family went on a 4-wheeler ride.

1 comment:

Deb said...

You can sure tell which of those 4 kids is the "Pearson" ~ Tucker looks just like Josh!!
What a fun & full Easter your family had = )