I was trying to get a really good resurrection video on here but I couldn't get it to work. :-(
It is so easy to get lost in our lives and lose track of what is really important and what life is really about and what we are really here for.
We are here to exemplify Christ to a lost and dying world. Christ died for us so he could take away our sins and live in those who are willing to sacrifice all and live for him.
He actually lives in us and can resurrect our own lives regardless of what is going on. He can redeem any situation and turn it into good. In fact, he promises to do that for those who believe in him.
So much of the Christian walk is a mindset. We have to have our minds tuned to things above and not to what is here and temporary- that is how we get lost. I have to admit- I find myself a little lost this Easter. It is too easy for me to think of the here and now and worry about what is going on now and not be focused on the things God wants.
I am challenged to get to know God more, to understand what He wants of me, and to follow it out in my life. Whatever the cost. He is worth it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment