Ok-- Kara www.scharrerbaby.blogspot.com tagged me so I guess I am it now. I only have two other blog friends besides Kara though so I am going to have to only put them. So Beth and Jess- you're it. 5stamps.blogspot.com gladtommyg.blogspot.com
The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
I am not even 25 yet so I guess I can't do the never pictured in your future one. I do have lots of places I want to see but I think I will just do the facts about myself one.
Random facts about myself
1. I would have 8 kids if my husband would allow it (except for when we all have the puking flu then just two is more than enough)
2. I want to go back to school someday to be an attorney and fight for religious rights cases
3. I love the baby stage more than the toddler stage-- I absolutely love my Abby but there is something about that sweet, little innocent baby that just takes my breath away.
4. I love dancing to music with my girls with reckless abandon and hearing thier sweet giggles
5. I am loving reading the Bible and find it so fascinating. I really like the book of Genesis-- How amazing of a God we serve.
2.
1 comment:
funny... i guess it's time. I was tagged w something like this months ago and never did it. I was supposed to share 8 random or little known facts about myself. 5 is a little easier so I'll give it a try!
Post a Comment