
They made forts
and I even got to meet Sarah's good friend Jenny, whose blog I have been following for almost a year. Jen had a baby girl- who she is holding- named Lyla and she was born with Trisomony 18. Shortly after having her Sarah told me about her and how they need prayers and so I started following her blog. Jen is a really neat person who is totally trusting Lyla to God's care no matter what the diagnosis. It was great to meet her in person and little Lyla. She is a miracle! If you want to read her blog the link is here.
and I even got to meet Sarah's good friend Jenny, whose blog I have been following for almost a year. Jen had a baby girl- who she is holding- named Lyla and she was born with Trisomony 18. Shortly after having her Sarah told me about her and how they need prayers and so I started following her blog. Jen is a really neat person who is totally trusting Lyla to God's care no matter what the diagnosis. It was great to meet her in person and little Lyla. She is a miracle! If you want to read her blog the link is here.
No comments:
Post a Comment