Saturday, October 31, 2009

30 weeks

I am now 30 weeks pregnant and feeling every bit of it. This baby is very active and he likes to push up into my ribs and make it very difficult to breathe. He wakes me up a lot at night with how forceful his kicks and turns are. I have been having issues feeling like I can't breathe. Especially when laying down. I am measuring 2 weeks big so I am going to be having another ultrasound to see if there is extra fluid on my uterus. From previous experience I am guessing it is just another large baby. This could mean I get to go still in Dec. though and Joel would love the tax credit! :-) I just am getting super anxious to meet him and I sure wish we had a name. We don't agree on anything.





My little glamour girl


3 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like you'll be ready for maternity pictures soon! I can't believe how you've grown since the last picture you posted!!!

Lisa said...

Hi Hannah... You look great. I am 35 weeks and having a C section on Dec. 10th if he waits that long. I have been having contractions on and off for the last 3 weeks but no bed rest yet. Just being careful for now. We are having a boy too... I love my boys. I am getting really excited to meet this little one and so are Greg and Cooper. We also can't agree on a name, I think we will have to see him first. Take Care I hope all goes well with the end of your pregnancy... Love Lisa

Hannah said...

Thanks Lisa- It was nice to hear from you. Good luck with your new baby. They are so great. It is going to be so interesting for me to have a boy. I am so into my girls. :-) One of these times I get to P.R. we will have to get our babies together.