Thursday, October 15, 2009

Misc...

We had a great weekend up north spending some time with each family. The girls had lots of fun playing with cousins. Joel and I had fun playing with cousins too! :-) We played lots of games and I did lots of hair. The fellowship is always so nice. I also had a very, very successful Wildtree party. Thanks mom! People are really liking the products so that is great. I just need to work on doing some expos and fairs now to get the product out there and hopefully I can quit Applebees or at least do 1 night a week.

It is snowing now as I type this. It is so beautiful to watch it coming down. I am anxious for really cold weather and lots of snow this year. Usually I dread it so the only way I can explain it is it must just be that a baby comes during the middle of it. Right after the holidays when things usually look quite bleak I will be getting an amazing little gift! God is good! Also, we are really trying to not do much at all to avoid this awful flu going around so it gives us an excuse to find things to do inside. It is going to be a long winter for our little girls.

Stay tuned for my book review. I am almost done and anxious to write my reviews so I can get my next book. I love getting books for free and I love to read! The one I am reading right now is a parenting one but my next one I get is going to be a spiritual depth one. Lately I feel myself being called to go and deeper and deeper. It is scary as I feel I have to let go of a lot of my fears and insecurities and truly trust God. Joel and I were just talking last night how that is such a hard thing to do. Once we truly let them go- anything could happen. (not that it couldn't already but it is just that feeling.) Joel and I have started doing a Bible Study together called Believing God, and already it is so amazing. We sit for an hour and each night get into the Bible and then have really awesome discussion. I am so thankful we are doing this together. God is definitely doing some works all around us. It is incredible and we hope to be a part of some of it!

Here are some pictures from the weekend.




This week we woke up to snow.... The girls had such a blast outside playing. It was beautiful but already gone. They are just too precious!


Emily with cousin Tucker Both girls with Tucker



They are so good to him and love to see him and I know they will be great with their own little brother. The countdown is on. I have always gone early thus far so if that proves true again I have 2 1/2 months to go! :-)





Me and Joel's sister Maria-- She is due in 3 weeks and we look like the same size. Pretty sick!




She went late last time and still had a tiny baby. I go early and have huge ones.







Joel and the girls shot guns together. Here is Emily pulling the trigger




Abby liked pulling the trigger too.













1 comment:

Leah said...

I LOVE the photo of the two of them as little snowbunnies holding hands :) Cuties!

And I love that you and Joel are doing the bible study together!! Praise the Lord... Diving into Him is sooo scary, but so deeply satisfying. I'm really excited for you :)

Love you!