For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Friday, October 16, 2009
One world government
This is quite scary. The Bible's prophecies are beginning to be fulfilled regarding the end times. It is such an exciting but scary time. I love that I have the blueprint and know what is going to happen and what it means when it does!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I haven't watched the video yet -but I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Everyone just thinks I'm nuts when I take about the end times comes true.
1 comment:
I haven't watched the video yet -but I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Everyone just thinks I'm nuts when I take about the end times comes true.
Cute blog.
(Im watching the mother videos then this one)
Totally following if you don't mind!
Post a Comment