Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

I wasn't sure what to do this year about Halloween. We have several neighbors who just recently had H1N1 and who knows how many more so I didn't like the thought of knocking on doors and having germy hands touching candy and then my kids touching them ect.... I know I am crazy but I am huge and pregnant and don't want that as much as I can help it. Besides, we are not really all that into Halloween and probably won't celebrate it much longer anyway, so to us it just wasn't worth it. So, we went to a few neighbors that I knew were healthy and we went early so we were the first kids in the candy bucket! :-) We then came home and put the candy away until tomorrow and we made pizza and had ice cream sundaes and watched monsters vs. aliens in our basement with the lights off. It was a perfect night. I got to sit and cuddle with my two favorite girls!! There is nothing better.


Here's my Raggedy Ann and Kitty















1 comment:

Deb said...

The girls look adorable in their costumes! I can just hear Emily "meowing" like a kitty = )
Looks like sooo much fun!!