The Love and Respect marriage conference was great. I highly recommend it to every couple. Their is soo many ways I have screwed up over and over again. The awesome thing I have realized though is I can start over. Today is a new day. I am choosing to SHUT my mouth and be respectful of my husband at all times. I want to leave that example to my girls so they can do the same with their husbands. Joel really enjoyed it too and has told me he is going to change a lot of things too.
Thanks for taking the girls mom! Thanks for helping with them too Danie. They have both told us how much fun they had.
Ohh... and I just wanted to post about this-
MckMama is doing a contest where you can enter to win a 200.00 gift card to Best Buy. If I write about it on my blog I get to enter twice so I thought I would give it a try. It would sure help with Christmas presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment