And we are off.... to a weekend of eating way too much, staying up way too late, having awesome fellowship, and enjoying our families.
It is Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. It is the big holiday in Joel's family. All of his aunts and uncles and as many cousins as can make it and their kids all join together in one house for a whole weekend gathering. It is always a lot of fun and we come away feeling refreshed.
I also have a big wildtree party tonight. I think it is going to be my biggest one yet so I am excited for that. I really want this Wildtree business to take off so I can stop Applebees or at least cut back. With another munchkin on the way, I know I don't want to give up much of my precious time with him. They just grow too quickly to miss any of it. I am so glad God has placed the calling of a stay at home mom on my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment