I had no clue back when we wed that these 7 years would be what they have. We have been blessed immensely with the two most precious girls anyone could ask for and now a son on the way. Who knew our union would bring soooo much joy?. I love having someone who understands me and accepts my weird thoughts and ideas and takes them on as his own. I love that you love the girls as much as I do so you don't think it at all odd that tonight as we celebrate us we do it as a family, the way we do everything. Life hasn't been all grins and giggles, we have had our share of hard things too and yet we are coming through it together stronger and in one piece. I know I can be difficult and vocal about everything and yet you stick with me and don't even try to change me all that much. We aren't going to have the 7 year itch.... I think for us the 6 year was it. I am committed to you and that won't change. Thank you for loving me and accepting me as I am and being such a great daddy and family man. I love you so much and am very, very grateful for the gift you are to me.
Happy Anniversary!
2 comments:
Congrats Hannah! Happy Anniversary with many many more to come!
Congratulations you two!!
Post a Comment