Friday, November 27, 2009

a few photos

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. As I try to think of a thing I am thankful for too much comes to mind. I can't name just a thing or even several different things. I am thankful for so much. I am thankful for a savior who died for me and who loves me. I'm thankful for my husband who works so hard to provide and lets me stay home with our children, the best job in the whole world!!! Obviously, I am so thankful for each of the children God has blessed me with. Just thinking we have another one on the way sometimes makes me feel like God has knocked my socks off with blessings. I am so thankful that I am able to be Abby and Emily and ?'s mother. I feel like it is what I was born to do. I'm thankful for our families and that we actually enjoy spending time with them. (so many families don't have that). I'm thankful for my friends, some close and some not so close and yet I know I have lots of people I can trust and count on. There are so many more things but I think I covered the most important. I have been blessed beyond measure!

~~~ I had the girls all dressed up in beautiful dresses yesterday and their hair all up and I realized I didn't take a single photo. Can you believe it? I am hoping someone else got some of them but I am not sure. I was just too busy holding my nephew and cousins baby.~~~


I made the girls each aprons for Christmas. I had Emily try one on knowing she wouldn't remember or even know what it is for.
The child pattern is a little big for her but at least she is almost fully covered from getting food all over her and it will last her for years. Success!! I am liking my finished projects. Getting started on them is tough though.

Our 100 free Christmas cards that I posted how to get in my last post. They turned out great adn were 100% free. I didn't even pay shipping. Gotta love deals!

The girls making turkeys




5 comments:

Sugar and spice said...

Hi! Just came across your blog and wanted to share my site with you since you have CUTE little girls! Were having a great sale plus free stuff for orders over $20! Hope youll check it out! :)
Thanks!
www.Sugarandspice1.etsy.com

Sara said...

Love the Christmas cards! Can't wait to see the real thing in the mail. Whoever took the photos for that did a pretty good job. ;)

Hannah said...

Thanks Sara-- I think she did too! ;-)

Leah said...

Oh my goodness-- how cute is she in her little footie pajamas obliviously trying on her own Christmas present!?!

Love it.

Beth said...

I'm so sad I can't take advantage of that awesome Christmas card deal!!!! This baby won't be here in time for the Nov 30 deadline! I'm hoping to get a good pic of the 4 kids out before Christmas though as a Christmas card/ birth announcement all in one!