Monday, November 23, 2009

November in Pictures

November has literally flown by. I can't believe we are already coming upon Thanksgiving in 3 days. We have been busy as usual. We've had some really nice days so have enjoyed taking the girls to parks and for walks, in mid-nov. a quick less than 24 hour trip to my parents and to meet our new niece and then a bridal shower. It has felt quite hectic.

Baby update..... I am always measuring big 2-3 weeks so I had an ultrasound done last week and he is indeed very big. His head is measuring 3 weeks big and his body 3 weeks. Joel's family has something they call the "Francis Head," it is a very large head. So far, I have escaped with my girls but it doesn't look like that will be the case with this big boy. If I go to my due date they are estimating an 11 lb baby. I meet with my dr. this week and we will discuss further what to expect. He realistically doesn't want me to get that big so we are looking like an end of Dec. delivery. I on the otherhand, really don't want to be induced and want to go on my own so I am praying he comes 2 weeks early on his own. I have also been dealing with a racing heart lately. It gets as high as 115 beats a minute. We don't exactly know why so I had to wear a holter monitor last week and they are hoping to rule out other issues and just call it pregnancy and big baby ect... I am praying for the latter also. I am so glad God is in control of everything. Sometimes that is my only comfort that whatever happens in this life is in God's hands.



My cousin Veronica at her Bridal shower. She was my cousin I was really close to growing up and I don't even get to go to her wedding (sniff...) She is getting married in Chicago Dec. 12th and with me being so close to my due date we decided I better not go.
We saw my nephew Tucker for a few minutes when we were visiting my parents on our quick trip. Isn't he a doll. I love the cheeks!


Emily meeting her new cousin Maddie




Abby meeting Maddie. They are in love with babies so I know I will have more than enough help when our little guy arrives.



Auntie Danie came to visit!




The girls at a park feeling the water






Abby getting cattail dust blown at her









I love this picture of Emily. I just wish I knew how to get the hair off her face.



Me 31 weeks












My sweet Em







And adorable Abby


I also wanted to mention a great deal online I came across. Until Nov 30th you can go to seehere.com and make photo cards for free. I made all 100 of my Christmas cards free of charge and no shipping. Can't beat that!
You make an account click on photo cards choose your design, upload your photos, type what you want it to say and then go to checkout put in quantity 50 and enter code newbaby. You want to save your work (I didn't and had to make it twice), then log out and log back in and get 50 more free with code freebies4mom-1109
I love free deals, especially this time of year. :-)











5 comments:

Sara said...

Personally, I think the hair in Em's face makes that picture so adorable! But I am getting pretty handy with photoshop so if you don't like it I could try to see if I could fix it? Not promising any good results, but if you want me to try just send the picture to my email! Great November pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,
I'm trying to order the free photo cards and it shows that I owe for shipping. Do you have any idea why? Thanks for any help you can give and for the excellent tip on this deal.
Julie
PS - I found your blog through Beth Stamper's blog.

Hannah said...

Hi Julie-
I'm sorry I have no idea why. Mine never showed any shipping at all. Maybe they have had so many people they have decided to change that??? I don't know. I just know I put in those codes and got them 100% free.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hannah! It's still a great deal even if I have to pay shipping. Just thought I'd check and see if I was missing something. Have a great Christmas and thanks again for sharing this wonderful deal on your blog.
Julie

The Kruchowski's said...

Hey Hannah- thanks for the inside scoop on free cards! I also had to pay shipping $3.19, but that is still an AWESOME DEAL!! Thanks a bunch!