Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Prayers for Stellan

My heart feels kind of heavy tonight as I think of all this family is enduring. Stellan was back in the hospital this week very, very sick with his heart and is now headed to Boston tomorrow for another try at a heart ablation. It is a very risky surgery for someone his size. The last one they tried was unsuccessful. The dr.'s are out of options and this is all the can do. It could kill him, it could ruin his heart and make him have a pacemaker, or they could get it successfully and he could live a normal life. We are praying for the latter.

Dear Lord-
I come to you tonight asking for protection over little Stellan. He is so innocent and sweet and I know you love him and don't want to see harm come to him. Please let his surgery go smoothly. Direct the surgeons hands to the right spot and let them do what they need to in order to fix this little boy's heart. Give them wisdom. Also, be with Jennifer and Isreal as they watch their son go through this. I am so grateful that I can't even begin to imagine. Be real to them. Thank you for already knowing the outcome and having it all in your hands! We trust you!

God doesn't promise that trouble won't come to us but he does promise to never leave us or forsake us.


On a side-note, Emily's heart ultrasound seems to be good. They don't see any reason as to why she has the heart murmur so now it is called an innocent murmur. I have to bring her in regularly to make sure it stays innocent. It is an answer to prayer for us. I can't help but feel grateful. Even though storms rage all around, God is faithful and he is continually proving it to us.

No comments: