To hear all that Stellan will be going through and need prayer for on Tuesday click here. There are a lot of ways this surgery could play out and prayers are needed!
I know there are many sick children all over the world and yes, I have read about them. I don't know why this little boy has so struck a chord with me, maybe it is the fact that I met him and his mom and they live really close to me. Maybe it is his little smile and how the dr.'s didn't even think he would have a chance. I don't know but I really want to see him survive and thrive. I know God's will is going to be done but that doesn't mean we can't storm the gates of heaven with our requests. God tells us to do so, ""Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Phil. 4:6-7). Please join me in praying on Tuesday for this sweet little 1 year old who has no clue what he is about to endure.
1 comment:
It's such a hard situation!
(what do people do who don't know God?)
Praying with you...
Post a Comment