***** Update******
The dr.'s do think they have killed off his av node producing the SVT so that is amazing! But, his leg where they were trying to go in through his groin is now gray and cold and has no sound even with ultrasound. He also has a fever and yellow mucos in his lungs. The surgery was just so hard on his little body. Please continue to pray for healing. It is still such amazing news that his SVT is gone.
In the bible study Joel and I are doing together one of the questions to ask ourselves the other night was do you believe in modern day miracles and have you ever seen any? Joel and I both answered the question as sometimes. We truly do believe are children (as every child) is a miracle. There are soo many things that could go wrong and yet here are these healthy, beautiful, precious babes. It is just more than I can fathom and so much thankfulness flows out of me for them daily!! Yet, other than that we don't see miracles all the time. The next day after answering this question we see a first hand miracle with Stellan. God is soo good! He is just proving over and over to me that I can believe him, He is still powerful, He is still God, and He is still on His throne. He is in control of any and all situations and He will take care of us whatever situation we find ourselves in. That is such a comfort!
So anyway, please continue to pray for Stellan. A miracle has already taken place and nothing will change that! :-)
Stellan made it! I just read that he made it. This little boy who this morning flat-lined on the table and had to be brought back to life made it and is now SVT free. I am in awe! What a great God we serve!!!!
3 comments:
Praise God!
I think we just witnessed (through Twitter) a miracle = )
We serve an awesome God ~ all praise, glory, and honor to the Lord Most High!!!
I got the chills throughout my entire body! AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment