My cousin Emily came to visit us yesterday. It was so nice to see her. Emily cuddled up to her so I was able to get this picture.For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
The 2 Emily's
My sweet, precious sick little Emily. She has had this horrible cough and fever thing since last Tuesday. The fever finally broke yesterday-- Yeah. Abby has had it too but a much milder version. Now Kenan, Joel and I have it. Today me and Kenan feel pretty cruddy, Kenan's cough is getting much worse and really chesty. I am watching him closely as I know RSV can go from being fine one moment to struggling to breathe in the next. Not fun. We have been praying for a mild version for him if he had to get it and that he wouldn't get a fever. So far, we have had no fever even though Abby and Emily and I both have run one. I am praying for continued protection over him.
My cousin Emily came to visit us yesterday. It was so nice to see her. Emily cuddled up to her so I was able to get this picture.
My cousin Emily came to visit us yesterday. It was so nice to see her. Emily cuddled up to her so I was able to get this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
poor little guy. Isaac got really sick when he was about 3 weeks old. the other kids were all sick and I had to take Isaac in to the dr. like 3 different times. it was horrible to watch him cough and try to breathe. I'll pray that there will be NO fever and he'll get better soon! It's good that you have it actually- you'll pass those good antibodies to him!
Oh, I didn't see this! How cute!! That's a great shot of the Emilys! Isn't Em beautiful? A sister of my heart as well as our cousin. I'm so blessed by her!
Post a Comment