For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Kids in the crib
This comes as a request from Leah to get more video of all 3 kids together. Enjoy!
Hahahahah! "We're just keeping him company--" "--teepin im tompany--" "That's okay, isn't it?" Hehehe! They are soooooo precious!!! All 3. Wow. I miss them.
2 comments:
Hahahahah!
"We're just keeping him company--"
"--teepin im tompany--"
"That's okay, isn't it?"
Hehehe!
They are soooooo precious!!! All 3. Wow. I miss them.
Oh my goodness-- I love this video... I just can't help but watch it again and again :)
Post a Comment