
The questions..
1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
3. Favorite flower?
4. Pedicure or manicure?
5. How many siblings do you have?
6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
3. Favorite flower?
4. Pedicure or manicure?
5. How many siblings do you have?
6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
1. Bungee jump for sure. I wouldn't be brave enough for skydiving
2. Squat-- when I have to. I always do the seat covers if they are available or line it with toilet paper. I do that for my little girls too. Yuck! I have been told you can get STD's from public bathrooms. I don't know if that is true or not but I'm not risking it.
3. Bright Gerber Daisies
4. Pedicure for sure. They feel so good.
5. 4 by birth- 6 by marriage so 10 total
6. No- Yuck! That is sooooo disgusting!
7. In this body- a one peice with shorts and a shirt over top
8. The grocery store-- Kind of have to
3 comments:
I am participating too today! Your children are precious!
Your kids are SO cute!!! I love the kissy picture on your header!!!
now im paranoid...can we get stds from that????
NO, you cannot get STD's from a toilet seat! Unless there was HIV+ blood on it and you had an open wound.
Gerber daisies are my favorite, too!
Post a Comment