Thursday, February 25, 2010

Smiles

Why is it that as soon as you get out the baby toys- the older children decide to revert? My girls are hilarious. Seriously, they crack me up! They line up all these animals- it takes them 10 minutes, they get them all following one another with their babies next to them and they go to the great valley. After they have them all lined up in one segment- they then move them all to another spot in the living room or around the house- all on the animals trek to the great valley. I love their imaginations!
Not just any smile... Apple Smiles
My mom used to make these for me as a child and I remember thinking they were so fun. Now I get to pass that on down to my kids.

She doesn't look too smiley- you can see the sickness in her eyes. We are all still dealing with this awful crud.






3 comments:

Sara said...

I couldn't help but laugh. We got out a bunch of our baby toys for Sophie last week and the boys (mainly Andrew) were having a blast with them! I'm guessing because they're "new". :)

Leah said...

Ooh, I remember when mom used to make those for us! How special.

Poor Abby looks so knocked out.

I love the 3 of them lined up there!!! Wish I could be right there on the floor with them.

Visiting your site makes me niecey/nephew-sick (not homesick, necessarily, but niecey/nephew-sick, definitely)

Off to the great valley! Haha. Oh, I love these girls!!!

Kathryn said...

I love sharing things with Alex that my mom did for me when I was little. Usually involves food lol. I hope you all are feeling better soon!