First time wearing our wrap. He loves it and I am actually able to get some things done. yeah!!
1st time leaving our 4 walls since Kenan has been born other than to go to the doctor. We have had a no kids rule since we really don't want a hospital visit with a new baby and there is so much junk going around but my friend and her 3 kids have been home with no vehicle and have not been around anyone so I figured we were safe. It was so nice for the kids to play. The girls loved it! Here is her youngest Mac, next to Kenan. 
Here is a 2nd, Great Grandma came to see him again.

My cousin's wife/friend Sara meeting him for the first time. She took some awesome pictures that I will be posting soon.

My aunt Julee meeting him

Kenan's 1st bath. He didn't like it at all!

First bottle- He took it great. Emily took hers right away too but we didn't continue doing it so she didn't want it when she needed to take it. We are going to do an ounce a day in the bottle with Kenan so he is used to it. With me trying to make a Wildtree business and still having to serve at Applebees it is a necessity that he takes one.

1 comment:
I'm so glad he took a bottle! My babies didn't like their first baths either. But it's still a cute picture. :)
Post a Comment