Ok- I am going to do a new blog carnival- for no other reason than I thought it would be fun. The host of this does it on Sundays, Yeah I know- I found it a day late and a dollar short but I still thought it would be fun. So- from now on I will link to her on Sundays and do this getting to know you post. Feel free to join along...
The questions..
1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
2. When is your birthday?
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
6. How often do you wash your hair?
7. Do you have pets?
8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
1. Not often enough- I try for once a month. .. I know gross- but I hate doing sheets and we go to bed clean so how dirty can they get? Ok- Don't answer that, I'd rather not know. :-)
2. March 25 1983
3. Yes I have, MckMama aka Jennifer, and several of her followers including her sister Hilary who is such an awesome person.
4.Brad Pitt for sure
5. My weight
6. Every day, It's necessary unless I want to look like a greaser
7. Do kids count?
8. I only belong to blogger and facebook- I already did the my space thing and quit and tweeter but I never do them- I don't see the point. I already do status updates on facebook. I just don't have the time to do them all so I have kept my two favorite.
All right- that's it for today. Join me on Sunday for another getting to know you.
No comments:
Post a Comment